Who Me? I'm a Bioarchaeologist now!
1. What reasons might lead people to move from one town orcountry to another?
2. Why do you think learning about people from a different culture could be an important thing for you to do?
3. People from two different parts of the world might speak different languages. What other cultural differences can you think of?
4. How do carbon isotopes get into your bones and teeth? What can those carbon isotopes from a human bone tell us about that person?
5. How can you find the answers to some of your questions? Do you like to read books, go to museums, or talk to your teachers to learn new things?
Extra Learning tools
You can learn more about the history and culture of Peru at the National Museum of the Archaeology, Anthropology, and History of Peru, Lima: http://mnaahp.cultura.pe/ (in Spanish)
You can learn more about the history and culture of the United States at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History: https://naturalhistory.si.edu/
You can learn more about Tiffiny Tung’s career and research projects at: https://tiffinytung.com/
All fourth graders in the USA can visit the National Parks for free! You can learn about this opportunity at: https://everykidoutdoors.gov/index.htm